Monday 5 March 2018

Muse Challenge #256 - Light Teal Anniversary

Hi guys

The designer rotation at Muse means it's back with me to provide the inspiration card for you this week. 

I use white so much but wanted to use a colour as the main focus this time.  Hopefully there are a few elements to inspire you to play along with this one.



I chose to use this lovely teal colour cardstock as a starting point.  I then stamped the leafy flourish in a co-ordinating ink and die cut it with a stitched heart (yes sorry, it's that heart again!).  Next, I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark onto a vellum strip and heat embossed it in silver.  I adhered the heart to the coloured cardstock and then wrapped the vellum around and secured on the reverse.  To finish, I added a few smooth silver gemstones to the stamped image.

Materials used:

  • Coloured Cardstock: Bazzill Basics assortment
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Mr & Mrs; Crafter's Companion - Special Day (Together Forever)
  • Ink: Altenew - Volcano Lake; VersaMark
  • Embossing Powder: Wow! - Metallic Silver
  • Die: MFT Die-namics - Stitched Heart Stax
  • Vellum and gemstones from stash

Challenge entries:

My Time to Craft - Challenge #365 - Monochromatic


Thanks so much for visiting and I hope you can join in this week :)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design and color palette, Anita...your cards are always so beautiful and very inspiring! I'll try to play along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. Gorgeous design. Thanks for sharing with us at My Time To Craft Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the monochromatic look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...