Thursday 29 December 2016

Simple One Layer Christmas Card

Hi there

I have another of my Christmas makes to share with you today.  I needed another handful of cards so wanted something quick and easy and also a design which would be easy to mail.

I can't take credit for this one as I've taken this design idea directly from Therese Calvird at Lost in Paper where she recently shared a blog post and video of how she made six fabulous one layer cards, here.  I loved the triangular tree design so changed it up using what I had in my stash.  Thanks for the inspiration, Therese.



I placed a post-it note across my card and then stamped the three trees in pastel colours.  The sentiment was then stamped underneath and a small glossy star was added to the central tree.  That was it, super simple!

Materials used:

  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Modern Christmas, Brushed Greetings
  • Ink: Altenew - Mountain Mist, Rose Quartz, Soft Lilac; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Accents: Papermania Sparkling Stars - Pastel Assortment

Challenge entry:

My Time to Craft - Challenge #336 - Christmas but Non-Traditional Colours


Thanks, as always, for popping by.  I'm back to work tomorrow but will be back on Saturday to announce the next challenge at Less is More.  I hope you'll join me then.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...love your sweet trio of pastel trees! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at My Time to Craft, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...