Wednesday 29 June 2016

Addicted to Stamps and More #200 - And 4th Birthday Celebrations!

Hi there

Well today there's a celebration at Addicted to Stamps are More!   Not only is this the 200th Challenge, ATSM is also 4 Years Old!  The lovely Kylie has been running this challenge since before I even discovered the wonderful world of crafty blogging and I think you'll agree that ATSM is a fabulous little challenge blog.

But I'm also a little sad today as this is my last post as a member of the Design Team at ATSM.  I've been part of Kylie's fantastic gang for the last two years (yes, really that long!) and have had an absolute ball but, after a lot of thought I feel it's the right time for me to step down.  Kylie, thank you for inviting me to be part of your lovely team and I can't wait to finally meet you in exactly a month's time! :D

Right, now to introduce this week's challenge, and we're back with this super fun Photo Inspiration Challenge...



To help us celebrate ATSM's 4th Birthday we have three fantastic sponsors all offering prizes this week...

Happy Little Stampers - $30 Gift Certificate
Paper Smooches - $25 Gift Certificate
QKR Stampede - 3 Digi Images

So I think you'll agree it's well worth playing along this week!


For my DT card I took inspiration from the polka dots and stripes, the quirky lettering style and the flower and butterfly...




I started by die cutting the happy birthday from the pink polka dot paper (making sure to keep the little bits from inside the letters!) and then affixed it to a scrap of cardstock entirely covered with adhesive.  I then cut the same lettering from the teal striped paper and inlaid these inside the pink panel, along with the little tiddly bits!  Once all stuck down I die cut with a stitched oval die and adhered this to a panel of white cardstock.  I covered the card base with the same striped paper and adhered the white panel over it. I finished off by popping up a flower and butterfly which were stamped, coloured with ProMarkers and FlexMarkers and die cut with their co-ordinating dies.

Materials used:

  • Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn - Let's Polka, Let's Polka Mon Amie
  • Dies: Paper Smooches - Birthday Words; Lil' Inker - Stitched Ovals
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Woodland Kisses (and matching dies)
  • Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
  • Coloured with ProMarkers and FlexMarkers

Challenge entries:

I've used a few different dies on this card so I'm going to link up over at the Happy Little Stampers June Anything Goes with Dies challenge.


My teamies and I would love for you to join us this week and be in for a chance of winning one of those great prizes!  Thanks so much for popping by :)



4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, Anita! I really love your striped and polka dot papers, and how you used the negative space on your sentiment! Really cute images, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and fun card..Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card with those happy polka dots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...