Monday 8 February 2016

Muse #152 - A Leafy Hello

Hi there

Wow, I can't believe how fast the last month has flown by and that it's my turn to be your designer again over at Muse this week.

Just to recap, the challenge at Muse is to take inspiration from any element(s) of the designer's creation, e.g. layout, colours, techniques, etc.

I hope my card will inspire you this week...



I was recently super lucky to receive some happy mail from my lovely blog buddy, Sarah (thank you, sweetie!), which was a set of two fabulous embossing folders so I wanted to use one on this card.

On a panel of cardstock slightly smaller than the card base I stamped the leaves, stem and berries from a set by Papertrey Ink.  I then ran the panel through my Big Shot in one of the wave embossing folders to create this fabulous texture.  I then die cut the 'hello' from some pink cardstock to co-ordinate with the berries.  The panel was then popped up on 3D foam.

Materials used:

  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Lovely Leaves
  • Ink: Versa Color - Winter Green, Celadon and Magenta
  • Embossing Folder: We R Memory Keepers - Next Level 'Wave'
  • Die: Lawn Fawn - Scripty Hello

Fingers crossed you like my card and I hope to see you in the Muse gallery this week.


Have a great week, bye for now


6 comments:

  1. I knew you'd rock those embossing folders Neets ... this is FANTABULOUS!
    Gorgeous, pretty, oh I'm simply swooning. Hope I get a day and half free to join in ... gonna need that long to get anywhere near this perfect card. Love, love, love it. hugs Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this card is just fabulous and I love that embossing folder...I might have to go look for one LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card, Anita! I love the quilted embossing and your flowers are beautiful! Looking forward to playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Anita! I love the idea of stamping and embossing on one piece. Thank you for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card; I don't think I've ever stamped/embossed and give the results you've achieved, I need to give it a try. We're away for the weekend, so I won't have a chance to play, but know: your card makes me happy!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this card! The simple beautify if it is very Inspiring! Such a pretty embossed background too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...