Monday 11 January 2016

Muse #148 - Ditsy Floral Get Well

Hi there

It's time for a new weekly challenge over at Muse and I'm delighted that it's my turn to be your muse again.

The idea at Muse is to use the Designer's card as the inspiration for your creation.  You can interpret it as you wish; using the colours, layout, techniques, etc.  You can find out more about the challenge guidelines here.

I decided to create a really clean and simple design for you this week, with little pops of colour.



On a horizontal strip I embossed the floral image in VersaMark before heat embossing with black powder.  I then coloured in the flowers with some brightly coloured FlexMarkers.  As it was a cheerful design I chose a get well sentiment (from the same set) which I also stamped on the same strip before mounting on some black cardstock and adhering flat to the card base.

Materials used:

  • Stamps: Wild Rose Studio - Flower Doodles
  • Ink: VersaMark; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Embossing Powder: Stampin' Up - Black
  • Coloured with FlexMarkers

I am linking up this card at the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - Challenge #342 - Floral
Crafty Catz - Challenge #306 - Flowers 



I'd love for you to play along at Muse this week and to see where my design leads you.

Bye for now



12 comments:

  1. Love this sweet, delicate design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and elegant neets! Also spotted some flourishes here too! Will defo have to play along if I get a mo this week! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS design, as always! I can't wait to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous CAS design. Love it! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty CAS card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is as sweet as can be...just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Muse card is fabulous. I had to play and CASE your card, it is just so cute and perfect. Thanks for such a fun card to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the great Muse inspiration! Got me playing again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CAS-ilicious in every way, Anita!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty and would perk up anyone's day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...