Yes, I'm still up! I should be snuggled down in bed by now but I wanted to enter another challenge or three and I'm not sure I'll find the time after work tomorrow to get linked up.
So here's my next card to share with you today (apologies for the bad photography, had to grab the daylight lamp!)...
I used a cream linen effect tri-fold aperture card base that I've had in my stash for years. I have loads of these but seem to have abandoned them. They are quite handy for quick makes so I think I'll keep hold of them. I found some wood-effect patterned paper so I placed some of this behind the ready-made aperture. I then used a leaf die with some cream textured cardstock and adhered this across the aperture. I stamped the sentiment in brown ink and finished with a wooden butterfly embellishment.
- Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants - Country Boutique 6x6 paper pad
- Cardstock: Papermania Premium Textured Cardstock; card base from stash
- Die: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Leafy Accents
- Stamp: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Many Messages
- Ink: Memento - Rich Cocoa
- Butterfly embellishment from stash
CASology - Week 101 - Wood
Butterfly Challenge #9 - Monochromatic
Crafty Cardmakers - Challenge #118 - Wooden It Be Loverly
Phew, that really is all for today! I'm off to bed now before a busy week ahead at work.
Nite all x