Saturday 19 July 2014

Lots of Love

Good morning

A few weeks ago this card earned me the joint top spot at Crazy for CAS and I was lucky enough to be offered another Guest Designer role which is for today's new challenge.

And that new challenge is a sketch.  Here is my card and the sketch inspiration.  (I really must sort myself out with a new camera, these tones are more teal and mint than blues, it drives me bonkers how some colours just don't appear as they should!)






Apart from the sequins and the ink my card is made up purely using Clearly Besotted products.  I LOVE them!  I stamped the large butterfly first then masked it off so I could stamp the chicken wire strip, which I did by just partially inking up the stamp.  I then stamped the small butterfly on its co-ordinating die cut.  I die cut the banner and curved the sentiment stamp slightly to fit the curve of the banner.  This and the small butterfly were popped up on 3D foam and a few sequins were added to finish.

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Flight of Fancy, Background Builder III
  • Dies: Clearly Besotted - Flight of Fancy, Mini Basic Banners
  • Ink: Versa Color - Lagoon Blue, Mint, Sky Gray; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Doodlebug Sequins

Crazy for CAS is a great little challenge if you love clean and simple designs so why not head over there, get some inspiration from the Design Team and have a go yourself.

That's all for now, hope to see you again soon.




4 comments:

  1. Hi Anita. Beautiful card ... love your combination of butterflies and chicken wire stamp - look awesome together. And the sequins are the perfect finishing touch to give a little sparkle. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Guest design :) ur card is so pretty, u nailed the sketch completely !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is just stunning Anita, it has everything to make the perfect CAS card, well done on getting GDT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...