Saturday 14 June 2014

On Your Wedding Day

Hi there

I'm back with my second card of the day.  The World Cup is great - while the man is watching the matches I'm also sitting in the lounge making cards!  Everyone's a winner...although I doubt very much that England will be! lol :)

This is another one layer card (these are fast becoming my favourite kind - who knew?!) and is made purely using stamps from Clearly Besotted (one of my absolute fave stamp companies) and ink, nothing more.

And this has got to be a record for me, I've managed to combine TEN CHALLENGES!!!  I've checked all the details on each challenge blog and I don't think I'm breaking any rules so I'm going ahead and linking them all up.

Here's this evening's creation, I went with a wedding card as I have none in my stock and you never know when someone might want one...



First I stamped the stripes.  I used pigment ink so waited a few minutes for this to dry before masking off the stripes with some post-its.  I then used a few individual stamps to build up the flowers, flower centres and leaves.  After removing the masks I stamped the sentiment, and that was all it needed.

Materials used:

  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Basic Stripes, Love Blossoms and Bridal Bouquet
  • Ink: Versa Color - Seafoam, Orchid, Petal Pink and Bamboo; Versafine - Onyx Black

And now for the challenges, here goes...

Color Throwdown - Challenge#296

Crazy for CAS - Challenge #46 - Sketch

CASE Study - Challenge #195

Clearly Besotted - Challenge #12 - Anything Goes
One Layer Simplicity - Challenge #6 - I've Been Framed
Let's Craft and Create - Challenge #93 - Spots or Stripes
Time Out - Challenge #7 - Summer (with optional twist of flowers)
Stamplorations - June Challenge - Stamps and Borders
Addicted to Stamps and More - Challenge #99 - CAS
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Say it with Flowers


That's all for now folks, it feels good to be back after my little blip over the last couple of weeks.  I need to do some serious organising of my stash, the way I'm working at the moment isn't ideal and I have so many bits and pieces out on my table as they need to be sorted before I put them away.  This could take some time! :D

Thanks so much for visiting and for all your lovely comments, its great to know what you think of my creations.

Bye for now



23 comments:

  1. I love the original take on my sketch. The stripes are great. This card is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, I love it xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fab card. Very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this design Anita especially how you have used these stripes. Thank you for joining us at ATSM, STAMPlorations and TIME OUT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, and I completely share your love of CBS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 10 challenges?! That's amazing :) I love your card (and CBS too!). The colours and design are so fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this CAS design, so fresh and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This looks like a winner! So clever to have stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anita, your card is stunning and just perfect for our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your take on the sketch and you have used the colors beautifully...this is such a gorgeous design!!!!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. STUNNING! Love the colours, the layout - well, simply everything about this! :) Thanks for taking the TIME OUT & joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colours and the pretty flowers. Great stamping. Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another great card Neets! This one is absolutely perfect for a wedding! Thanks so much for joining us this week (x2) at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW...gorgeous stamping! Love your stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such lovely wedding card! Love the soft tones, flowers and stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just Love your card, it's so beautiful and elegant! Thanks for joining CFC.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely stunning, Anita! I love the way you have combined Love Blossoms and Bridal Bouquet :) Thank you so much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card glad you joined us over at case study challenge and crazy for CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card - LOVE it!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week. We would love for you to join us again next week.
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, 10 challenges. What an amazing card. Love the design and it works so well because of how you used the colors. So very pretty. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  22. so pretty...love the colours you used. Thanks for joining us at OLS.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautifully done! Great idea using stripes for the centre of the sketch! Thanks for playing along woth us at CFC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...