Monday 30 December 2013

CAS Party!

Hi guys

Well, I was in a mood for crafting today so I decided to have another go at the latest challenge at Less is More which is to choose any previous challenge.

I didn't have a clue which one to choose so I asked my boyfriend to pick a number between 1 and 150 and he decided on 82.  So there you have it, I made this card based on Week 82 which was a Recipe challenge, being '3, 2, 1'.  I hadn't started blogging when this challenge was set previously so haven't attempted it before.

I also decided to enter another challenge at the same time, this being the latest at CASology where the theme is Party.




I had all sorts of 321 combinations going round in my brain but settled on this:

3 - Pearls
2 - Patterned Papers
1 - Stamped Sentiment

Materials used:
  • Stamp: From an unknown set free with a publication
  • Ink: Versa Color - Pine Cone
  • Patterned Paper: Echo Park - Sweet Day 6x6 Paper Pad
  • Dies: MFT Die-namics - Fishtail Flag STAX
  • Pearls from stash


I'll be back tomorrow with my favourite creations from this year and who knows, I may ask him to pick another number later and have another go!

TTFN






7 comments:

  1. Love this cheerful party card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A simple but very effective design! Thanks for visiting my blog, I came to look at yours and as well as your great cards I thought your "polite request" was a good idea. Hope you don't mind if I borrow the idea. HNY :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and of course I don't mind. I've seen many copyright statements on lots of blogs so decided to add my own too. Happy New Year x

      Delete
  4. Lovely banners and sweet candy dot embellishments too!

    Thanks so much for adding this lovely creation to the CASology Gallery this week! So much fun to see all the "Party-ing" going on, JUST FABULOUS!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! It caught my eye right away. Love how sweetly simple yet full of fun this is. Love it. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great, a fabulous way to use patterned paper. Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...