Friday 29 November 2013

Blogoversary - Neet & Crafty is 1 Today!

Hi there

I've just realised this afternoon that it was exactly one year ago today that I created Neet & Crafty!


I had no idea what I was doing and it took me a while to get going but since January this year when I shared my first cards I've loved every minute of it.


I want to thank each and every one of my fab followers and subscribers for your continued support and overwhelming comments, I appreciate you all so much.  I've found so many of you in blogland that I consider my friends, even though we've never met.  This time last year I never would have thought I would be mentioned or even come close to winning any challenges, and to have had the honour of two guest designer spots was the icing on the cake.


I've picked up so many tips, techniques and product information from you and I now feel that I'm beginning to develop my own style, rather than just throwing some things at a card and hoping for the best.  My purse is a lot lighter than it used to be but its a hobby I really enjoy and we all need to spend time doing the things we love.

My first year has been great so here's to many more :) xxx






5 comments:

  1. Happy One year Blogoversary!!! Here's to many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogoversary!!! Can't believe that's a year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your one year - it's a nice point to reflect on achievements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 1-year anniversary - here's to another year of creative fun for you and your many followers. You certainly have great style. Thanks for sharing your great ideas with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated blogversary wishes! I've loved seeing all your creations since I started blogging myself and here's to the next 12 months! Yep I certainly agree on the purse lightening but there's so many irresistible things out there - it would be sinful not to! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...