Thursday 5 September 2013

Watercolour Roses

Hi guys

Back with a later than usual post tonight but I wanted to take part in this week's challenge at Less is More before the deadline tomorrow night.

But before I go any further I'd like to welcome all my new followers.  It really is appreciated to know that you visit to see my creations and you leave such lovely comments - so thank you so much xx

Back to the challenge and this week the brief is to use a Rubber Stamp with the option of Watercolour.

When I first started cardmaking years ago I purchased some Marvy Le Plume pens and they haven't seen the light of day for ages so I decided to use a couple here.


 

I inked up my stamp with the red and green pens and stamped the image.  I then used a waterbrush to draw in the colours from the linear image.  A little bit of matting and layering with some cardstock offcuts and a little sentiment and that was it, done :)

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up - Both Way Blossoms; Personal Impressions - Mix and Match
  • Ink: Marvy Le Plume II - Persimmon and Emerald; Versa Color - Camelia

I'm loving CAS designs more and more and I really enjoyed making this card.  I get so much inspiration from all the entries at Less is More each week and I'm learning that its ok to stop when you think the card needs something else.  I used to be so guilty of overdoing it!


On a separate note, I want to say a massive THANK YOU for all your lovely comments about my Clearly Besotted September release cards.  Its so great to get such fab feedback and to know that I'm doing ok! :D

Take care and bye for now



1 comment:

  1. very cute neets
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...