Monday 23 September 2013

Sparkly Fabulous 30

Hi guys

Here is a card I made for my good friend to give to another of our good friends for her recent 30th birthday.  She wanted clean and simple, pink and sparkly and I'm told this fitted the brief perfectly :)

 
 



I decided to use a linen effect card base.  I stamped the 30 in pigment ink and then heat embossed with a pink glittery embossing powder.  I then stamped the sentiment before die cutting with a heart die.  I then die cut an embossed snippet of card using a slightly larger heart die from the same set.  I arranged these on the card, popping one up on 3D foam.  I then stamped the happy birthday sentiment along the curve of the dotted heart.

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Dovecraft - Numbers; Clearly Besotted Stamps - You Are and A Little Sentimental
  • Ink: Versa Color - Orchid and Sky Grey
  • Embossing Powder: Personal Impressions - Mothers Day Pink
  • Dies: Xcut - Nested Hearts

I love white on white with just a little colour, it looks so clean and fresh.  May just have to recreate some similar designs again in the future :)

Thanks for visiting and I love hearing your opinions.  I've missed so many challenges lately but hope to get back in a routine soon.  I'll have another card for you very shortly so pop back if you get the chance.



 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Anita, I love the white on white with the pop of pink. Looks really effective with the embossing too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...