Wednesday 24 July 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #37

Hiya

Just a quickie tonight as I can't abandon the housework any longer!

I still haven't entered many sketch challenges so thought I'd give this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge a go.

I bought some alphabet dies a while ago which I still haven't used and as these are the only ones I have I decided to give these their first outing.

 
A bit of die cutting, some matting and layering, a stamped sentiment and it was finished :)
 
This is the sketch we were given...
 

Materials used:
  • Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic Ovals Large; Xcut Alphabet Die - Headliner
  • Cardstock: Papermania Premium Textured Cardstock (colours); white card from stash
  • Stamp: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Butterfly Wishes
  • Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black

Thanks for popping by and hopefully I'll be back soon after I've tidied up and cleaned this pigsty I live in! :D

Take care



1 comment:

  1. Love this Anita! It's a perfect CAS card and a great take on the sketch.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...