Monday 8 July 2013

A Little Discipline Required!

Hi guys

This has absolutely nothing to do with cardmaking but I've added a new Page Tab to my blog here, where I am intending to keep a log of my weight loss progress.

I've just re-joined WeightWatchers (hopefully for the last time!) but this time I'm doing the plan online so won't be weighed at a meeting.  So, to help me stay on track I will detail my weight progress on here.

I've got a lot of weight to lose, for my health as well as my self-confidence, so with my BIG 40 approaching next year I've decided to give it a really good shot this time.

Week 1 went well so lets hope I can keep it heading in the right direction!




Bye for now

2 comments:

  1. I think the first week is the hardest - you feel like you're working hard, establishing good new habits, and you often don't see results right away, and it's easy to become discouraged. So well done you! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh good luck hun! I've been on and off ww since 2000, and when I stick to it, it's the easiest and most effective diet going! The little picture made me chuckle! :))
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...