Tuesday 14 May 2013

Uniko Studio Design Team CASE Challenge

Hi there

So sorry I've not been posting on here lately, just seem to constantly be busy and had no time for crafting but last night I MADE TIME!

I had a little hop around the Uniko Studio May Design Team Blog Hop in which a previously released stamp set, Pure Florals: Gerbera, is being showcased.  This stamp set has definitely made an appearance on my wish list after seeing the fabulous cards made by the Design Team.

I then decided to take part in their CASE challenge to CASE one of the Design Team's cards.  I chose one of Amber's lovely cards.  I wanted to use an Uniko Studio product so as I only possess two stamp sets I had to go with the Bright Butterflies stamps, and they stamp beautifully.

Here is my interpretation of Amber's card...


Materials used:
  • Stamps: Uniko Studio - Bright Butterflies
  • Ink: Versa Color - Lavender, Pink, Fresh Green; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Cardstock: Papermania Premium Textured Cardstock (pink); black and white card from stash
  • Embossing Folder: Cricut Cuttlebug - James' set (1 of 4 folders)
  • Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels One
  • Ribbon from stash

My card isn't a patch on that created by Amber but I had fun making it.  I've not used this many layers on a card for a while so had lots of fun :)

Here are Amber's gorgeous cards...



Thanks for popping by and hopefully I'll be back with a lot more to share soon.

Take care



5 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful... love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! Love those butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Lovely colours, and sweet butterflies, a fabulous case!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great case card Anita! I love the placement of the butterflies, and the embossing folder you used. So glad you participated in the Uniko Studio CASE challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww you did a great job! So much fun to see your take on my card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...